一般我們在寫英文書信的時候,除了怕犯文法錯誤之外,也會擔心自己的寫法是否太過通俗,例如老是用You can call me…” “I want…” “This letter is for…”是不是有說不上的奇怪呢?因為實在太生活化了,對吧!讓我們一起看看以下寫法來解決這些問題吧!

I would like to + v.
我想要


I’m glad to hear that + S. + V. 

我很高興得知   

I’ve long been interested in…

我很長時間對…感到有興趣

be at the top of one’s list

是某人的首選

at one’s convenience

某人方便的時候

Thank one for one’s time and consideration.

謝謝您的時間及考量。

You can reach me at 0000-0000.

你可以撥打0000-0000與我聯繫。

I can always be reached at 0000-0000.

撥打0000-0000就能與我聯繫上。

 

Please contact me at 0000-0000.

請撥打0000-0000與我聯絡。

 

Please refer to…

請參考…

I would be very grateful for…

我會非常感謝…

I would appreciate it if…

若是…我會非常感激

 

I am available to…

我願意…

 

I look forward to N/V-ing.

我期待N/Ving

 

Looking forward to N/V-ing.

期待N/Ving

It’s my pleasure to…

…是我的榮幸

 

I’m honored to…

我很榮幸…

It will be an honor if…

如果…將會是我的榮幸

 

I’m writing to apply for/ inquire about…

我來信是為了申請/詢問…

Please don’t hesitate/ Please feel free to contact me if necessary/ if you have any question.

請您不需猶疑/請隨時與我聯繫,若有需要/若您有任何問題。

 

I do hope…

我真的希望…

I sincerely wish…

我真心希望…

I would do my upmost to…

我會盡我所能…

I hope to hear from you in the near future.

希望在不久的將來能獲得您回覆。

further information

進一步資訊

Would you let me know…

您能否告訴我…

for your reference/ consideration

供您參考

One is capable of…

某人有能力做…

have a wealth of professional knowledge

擁有豐富的專業知識

prompt consideration

儘速考量

consider me acceptable

考慮錄用我

I have to decline…

不得不婉拒…

take the job offer

接受這份工作

thank you for your offer

感謝您的錄用

for one’s future consideration

供日後參考

希望這篇「職場社交英文:有禮貌的英文表達-面試求職」有幫助到你的求職過程唷! 還有更多的職場相關有禮貌英文系列,等你來學習唷!